Sunday, November 22, 2015

Oil Pipes For Sale Online



Oil Pipes for Sale Online
The vape pen is no longer the most valued commodity among concentrate enthusiasts around the world.
It is now all about the oil pipes or “rigs” as well call them.
The ability to reduce vapor harshness for health reasoning, is the main driving force for people to purchase them.
Manufacturers have showed a strong interest in providing oil pipes to the public, which you can see for yourself from simple searching of just about any online head shops lately.
It’s no secret that vaporizing with oil pipes have a far better effect on the lungs than former, traditional forms of smoking.
The vapor produced by these devices is smooth, velvety, and the herbal flavor of the concentrate is preserved rather than combusted resulting in hot smoke.
Concentrate rigs eliminate harmful carcinogens by vaporizing the product with extremely high temperatures and filtering those vapors through a water chamber.
Isn’t science grand!
Dabbing provides the most enjoyable experience possible while using concentrates with some of the most innovative products available.
Your oil rig differs from a vaporizer pen in a variety of ways, in which I don’t know where to begin. I guess for me, the best part about switching to an oil pipe, was that I no longer had to worry about parts of my vape pen breaking before you even get your first hit (yes it happened to me – MORE THAN ONCE).
Nowadays, with attitudes and opinions towards herbal products changing, consumers are fleeing to the market for their own personal rig.

If you are searching online for a new oil rig, there are several things you need to keep in mind.

With the increase in demand for beautiful glass artwork, there is also a growing rate of suppliers hitting the market.

This has led to many cheaper, poor-quality oil rigs being released for sale by inexperienced manufacturers.
When searching online, it is very important that you be sure to pay an accurate price for a high quality rig rather than a piece of junk for a fraction of the price.

We want to help our readers become educated when searching for quality glass pipes.
Although I have said it various times, in many of these posts, I’ll say it again… style, brand, quality, and novelty is everything when valuing the price of a high quality rig.

Don’t be persuaded to buy an oil pipe or rig because of it’s super low price without keeping those things in mind or you could end up with a worthless piece of cheap glass.

*However, we will say this about cheap china glass pieces – they do have their place. 

Personally, I recommend that if you are a total newbie with smoking or vaporizing –and don’t know people with a few pipes already - go ahead and buy that $8 or $15 dollar pipe or rig – try it out, have fun, use these cheap pipes to learn what styles you prefer!

From my own personal experience, I can honestly say that I could never afford to go out and buy all brand new name brand pieces for a new rig setup without saving up in advance. So instead, I went and found some of the cheapest pieces I could find, so I could try out various styles and materials (like titanium, glass and ceramic dab nails).

I knew these pieces wouldn’t last me long but using that method helped me find out what my preferences are so I could invest more money into better name brand pieces.  A word of caution: don’t be surprised if you find a scratch or two, if the pipe is slighted lop-sided or has other minor mistakes, because you will always get what you pay for – remember that.

Grav Labs Honeycomb Puck Buoy Base Oil Pipe

Most oil pipes won't come with a free torch, so be sure to keep this in your budget early on.
No one wants to be the guy with a great rig but no torch.
The best torches don’t wear out quickly after buying them, retain butane, and give an accurate & safe flame.

Where’s the best place to buy a quality torch?
Online (or a home improvement store)
The online market for glass consumers is the place to be these days. Don’t get tricked into spending too much money at your local head shop for worthless junk. Seriously.
The 'Errly bird' torch is a common product bought by many consumers.
Another favorite is Bernzomatic handheld butane torch.
Since you now understand that buying your oil pipes for sale online is the right thing to do, keep in mind that there is no negotiation of prices most of the time. You can however, contact sellers for a discount, especially if you want to buy multiple pieces at a time. Some will even offer price-match for competitors so most online head shops will be glad to offer some kind of discount. You can especially get discounts if you agree to buy more accessories for your rig.
Good luck to your dabbing ventures everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment